Love & Photos & Us




I photographed a wedding on Saturday for a very special couple who both deserve the world !!... and it got me thinking about my wedding day and the fact it has almost been two years since I married the love of my life.

Nick and I have been together for over 10 years now and our wedding day represented a lifetime for us. We were so lucky to have had all of our favorite people there to celebrate with us and the day was perfect in every way, just as Shaun and Katies was on the weekend.

I hope Shaun & Katie look back on their day and cherish it as we do ours!

this was us on our day .. 1 March 2009















Photos by Leisa Hunt
Venue: The Prince Hotel, St Kilda
Flowers: Flower Flower
Couture Dress: Venita Drennen
Grooms Suit: Pistols at Dawn






3 comments:

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT