Sake Restaurant hitting Brisbane this October





Sake Restaurant is a huuuge hit at The Rocks in Sydney and next month Brisbane will get to see what all the fuss is about with Sake set to hit our river city and join the likes of Aria and Alchemy at the Eagle Street Pier. 


Sake serves up Contemporary Japanese cuisine created by Executive Chef Shaun Presland and an exclusive range of premium sake! 


I love Japan .... and more than I love Japan, I love Japanese food so bring it on! 


Photos from www.sakerestaurant.com.au (I will try visit very very soon to get some of my own snaps!) 













2 comments:

  1. looks divine ....I'll be in Austalia soon so I'll definately check this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Emma! Where are you visiting from? Post back and let us know how it was :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT